Because of the unique and unprecedented circumstances of the global COVID-19 pandemic, we are taking extraordinary measures to protect the health and safety of our employees, customers, dealers and communities in which we operate across the globe. We are monitoring the situation constantly, and as the situation evolves, so will this page. This is your go-to resource for BRP updates and information.
Manufacturing facilities in operation until future notices:
*The information contained in this Q&A is expected to be updated or modified according to the evolution of the COVID-19 pandemic.
To ensure the health and safety of all employees, we have put various protective measures in place, including rotating schedules. We have also developed a five-step protocol that meets the strictest requirements in all the countries in which it operates. The protocol below is in place at all BRP sites around the world:
- Self-assessment of employee health: employees must fill a form before each shift.
- Screening at entry: each employee’s temperature is measured.
- Cleaning and hygiene: sanitizing stations with hand-sanitizer dispensers have been set up, and work areas are cleaned and disinfected more frequently.
- Social distancing: employees have assigned workstations and shifts are staggered.
- Personal protective equipment (PPE): PPE is provided to all employees.
Our employees’ health and safety remain our top priority, and therefore additional measures may be imposed depending on local circumstances and regulations. It is important for us to remain flexible and to adapt to the situation.
BRP cares about its employees’ health, and the strict and clear protocol we are implementing will allow us to act rapidly if a case of COVID-19 is declared within the company:
- The employee concerned will be asked to return home immediately.
- The emergency response committee will be called in to direct the next steps.
- The infected employee’s movements will be analyzed to identify all the colleagues with whom they have been in close contact.
- All employees who were in contact with the infected employee will be asked to self-isolate for14 days, do the COVID-19 test and monitor if they have any symptoms
- The areas where the employee was will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected.
- At the end of the quarantine, those employees who do not have any symptoms, and who have tested negative to the COVID-19 test, may return to work.
We are supporting our suppliers and dealers by creating more incentives and flexible arrangements to help reduce the impact that we are all feeling during this period.
Everyone at BRP is dedicated to reducing the potential impact this situation could have on our customers. We are proud to be part of their adventures and want them to have every ridingday they have been looking forward to.
Steps we have taken to ensure our customers continue to have the best possible customer experience:
- We have measures in place to deliver their vehicles on time and as ordered.
- We work closely with our dealers to minimize the impact on their business operations.